Abstract Submission Guidelines
All participants who would like to submit abstracts are required to log in with a personal account via "Log in/Sign up".
- Abstract submission deadline: Nov, 30. 2022
- Maximum length of abstract: 300 words (no more than two-page)
- Title limit: 30 words maximum
- All abstracts need to be submitted via the online submission platform.
- Doctors, Nurses and Administration Staff are welcome to attend.
- At least one listed author of each accepted abstract must register and attend the Conference to present the abstract.
- Submitting authors will be notified (Notification of Acceptance) via e-mail by Dec 5, 2022.
- The conference will provide several Research Excellence Awards for outstanding papers.
- Expenses associated with the preparation, submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter(s)/author(s).
Oral and Poster presentation Description:
- (1) Oral presentation: 10-15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion (the time might amend according to total submission)
- (2) Poster: Maximum size of poster: 900 mm width x 1080 mm height
For abstract enquiries, please contact the Secretariat
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ms. Huang